BELGIUM WORLD CORPORATE GOLF CHALLENFE
Welcome to the Belgium leg of the World Corporate Golf Challenge, the biggest corporate golf tournament in the world. Since its inception 22 years ago over one million golfers have competed across the globe for the chance to represent their company and their country at the World Final between more than 40 countries.
Swap your tie for your clubs, come with colleagues, associates, clients, suppliers, … and face other companies on the greens.
Passion, competition, networking and associated business are the necessary ingredients for a successful corporate golf day and they’re all gathered in the World Corporate Golf Challenge.
Companies represented come from a variety of industry sectors. The top national team represent their country and company at the World Final for the chance to be crowned World Champions. over one million golfers have competed across the globe for the chance to represent their company and country at the World Finals.
It’s definitely the right place to meet other companies, play golf and make business…
The event was founded in 1993 in England. Within a short time, the Corporate Golf Challenge became synonymous with the Times Newspaper and corporate golf across the United Kingdom. Once established, the rights holders expanded the event into new territories around the world applying a licensing model.
This year tournaments are being staged across 5 continents and 60 territories were represented at the World Final in Portugal (20-24 June 2018).
Local, regional and national tournaments are organized and promoted by licensed partners in different continents around the globe. The top national team represent their country and company at the World Final for the chance to be crowned World Champions. The competition format is a 4 Ball Aggregate stableford on 18 Hole with a team of 2 players playing off 3/4 of their official club handicaps
The World Final takes place over 5 nights, 4 days providing guests with an action packed program filled with tournament play (World Finals and Corporate Cup), social events, official licensee conference, local excursions and endless business and network opportunities.
Golf Club 7 Fontaines
Cascais – Portugal
In order to represent their company and country at the World Final, which takes place in Portugal / Cascais from 20 – 24 June 2018, the qualified team must win the National Final.
- The competition is open to companies/teams established in Belgium.
- A team consists of two amateur players (min. age 18) each having a handicap between 0 and 28.
- Players with higher handicaps will play with the maximum handicap allowed (28)
- The team must include one company employee with a company colleague or invited guest such as business associates, clients, suppliers, etc…
- The competition is a 4 B Aggregate stableford on 18 Hole. The players play off 3/4 of their official playing handicaps.
- The winning team will be decided by taking the aggregate total of the Stableford net scores of each team. The final score of the team will be the total sum of Nett points of both players for the round..
- The best Nett team from the Belgian final will qualify for the World Final.
- The value of prizes will not exceed the limit fixed for players of amateur status.
- The organisers reserve the right to modify the rules of the competition at any time.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change details described in the event literature, and cannot be held responsible for any liability caused by inclement weather.